[Part 2 of 3] 3 Ways to Find NEW High Ticket Clients
I love podcasts.
Every morning while I’m getting ready for my day, I listen to and learn from some of my favourite Sales and Marketing podcasts (like Perpetual Traffic and I Love Marketing), and have a chuckle from my favourite comedians like Matt Bellassai and Jim Jefferies. 😂
Now, in Part 1, I had talked about how running group calls can be a great way to engage members of your community, build authority, and help generate sales into your high ticket offerings (If you missed it, we also posted it in our group which you can check out here).
Another great way to do this is by hosting your OWN podcast! But probably NOT for the reasons you might hear all the time…
What do you think is the biggest reason that people start a podcast?
Probably because they want another way to market to their community and to warm them up until they're ready to buy, right? Just like any other social media platform, blog, etc.
But what if I told you that a podcast could also be used to speak directly to your ideal prospects? Without gatekeepers or the wall of anonymity that lies within a funnel?
You might be thinking “Umm, Heather… Podcasts are completely anonymous! I don't know who my subscribers are unless they join a separate community or get on my list!“
And you're right. You don't necessarily know who subscribes…
But you know who you're interviewing, right?
Very few people will turn down the opportunity to be on a podcast and talk to the world about what they do.
It's the perfect mechanism for scoring conversations with people who are on your dream clients list.
The ones who are difficult to access. You know, the ones shielded by support inboxes or assistants.
There are just so many benefits to doing a podcast, like:
- It puts you in touch with the people you most want to work with. The ones who feel untouchable. It gives you something of value to offer to them that they're unlikely to refuse.
- YOU control the platform. It takes the reliance on social media to promote yourself out of the equation.
- Doing podcast interviews takes minimal preparation and the content that you co-create with your guest can be used to fuel your other content channels like your email list, group, or social media.
- You get the added benefit of reaching and engaging a new audience on a consistent basis — building your tribe over time and establishing yourself as an authority.
- Your dream clients will learn about what you do through your conversation with them and they'll often ask what it would look like to work with you. If you do a 1/2 hour podcast conversation then spend 1/2 hour in a conversation about working together, you'll spend the same amount of time you would have on a sales call, but have a deeper, more trusting relationship to move forward with. And, since they're likely to bring it up themselves, there's no awkward moment where you're trying to transition to the pitch.
If you never thought of hosting your own podcast, I bet you’re thinking about it now! 😀
Who would be on your dream client list? Who else would you love to interview?
In Part 3, I’ll talk about another great way that can help you find new high ticket clients! Stay tuned!
And whenever you're ready, here are a few ways we can work together further…
Join our free group
My favourite thing to do is to hatch client creation strategies and I often shares the behind-the-scenes strategies we're working on inside our High Ticket Selling Lab group. Click here to join.
Watch one of our free trainings
We currently offer two free on demand classes. The first will help you create a pipeline and fill it with qualified leads. Click here to watch the Prospecting Class. The second class will help you close more sales in 5 simple steps. Click here to watch the Closing Class.
Join our Sales Appointment Mastery Program and become a Case Study
I'm putting together a new case study group this month that will show you how to book more sales appointments… stay tuned for details. If you'd like to work with on a process for generating more sales calls online, just message me here with “Sales Appointment Mastery” and I'll send you the details.
Work with me and my team privately
If you'd like to work with me and my team directly to help you build a 6- or 7-figure business, just message me here with “Private” in the subject line and tell me a little bit about you and your business. I'll send over all the details.
And also, if you'd like a free copy of my book that shows you the 12 Foundations to build a business that is fun, fulfilling, and financially freeing you can grab that here: heatherprestanski.com/book